Ceramic Grinding Wheel For A Wide Range
Ceramic grinding wheel: because of its bonding agent is ceramic, so its chemical composition is stable, heat, water, strength.
The characteristics of ceramic grinding wheel is mainly determined by abrasive, particle size, bonding agent, hardness, organization, shape and size.
Commonly used ceramic grinding wheel characteristics and scope of application are as follows, the use of reasonable choice according to need:
(1) brown corundum ceramic wheel: corundum high hardness, toughness, suitable for grinding high tensile strength of the metal, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, hard bronze, Vitrified Grinding Wheel this abrasive grinding performance, Wide adaptability, commonly used in the removal of the larger margin of coarse grinding, cheap, can be widely used.
(2) white corundum ceramic wheel: white corundum hardness slightly higher than the corundum, toughness is lower than the corundum, grinding, abrasive grain easily broken, therefore, grinding heat is small, Vitrified Grinding Wheel suitable for making refined hardened steel, High-carbon steel, high-speed steel and grinding thin-walled parts with ceramic grinding wheel, the cost is higher than the corundum.
(3) black silicon carbide ceramic wheel: black silicon carbide crisp and sharp, high hardness than white corundum, suitable for grinding mechanical strength of low materials, Vitrified Grinding Wheel such as cast iron, brass, aluminum and refractory materials.
(4) green silicon carbide ceramic wheel: green silicon carbide hardness brittle black silicon carbide high, abrasive abrasive, good thermal conductivity, Vitrified Grinding Wheel suitable for grinding carbide, optical glass, ceramics and other hard and brittle materials.
(5) chrome corundum ceramic wheel: suitable for grinding tools, measuring tools, instruments, threads and other surface processing quality requirements of the workpiece.
(6) single crystal corundum ceramic wheel: suitable for grinding stainless steel, high vanadium high-speed steel and other toughness, high hardness materials and easy deformation of the workpiece burns.
(7) microcrystalline corundum ceramic wheel: suitable for grinding stainless steel, bearing steel and special ductile iron, etc., for forming grinding, cutting into the grinding, mirror grinding.
(8) zirconia corundum ceramic wheel: suitable for grinding Austrian body stainless steel, titanium alloy, heat-resistant alloy, suitable for heavy-duty grinding.
Ceramic grinding wheel is the most important type of abrasive grinding. Ceramic grinding wheel is the addition of binder in the abrasive, the compact, dry and roasted made of porous body. Due to the different abrasives, binders and manufacturing processes, the characteristics of ceramic grinding wheels vary widely, Vitrified Grinding Wheel thus the grinding of the processing quality, productivity and economy have an important impact.
Ceramic grinding wheel, also known as consolidation abrasive, ceramic grinding wheel is a combination of ordinary abrasive into a certain shape (mostly round, the central through-hole), Vitrified Grinding Wheel and has a certain strength of the consolidation abrasive. Which is generally composed of abrasive, binder and pores, these three parts are often referred to as the three elements of consolidation abrasive.
Ceramic grinding wheel is the largest amount of abrasive, the use of the most widely used, the use of high-speed rotation, metal or non-metallic parts of the cylindrical, inner circle, plane and various types of rough grinding, And fine grinding and grooving and cutting.